We are excited to announce that we’re introducing an annual scholarship, available to all college and university students.
We are inviting all students to submit an original and interesting 1000-1500 article on the harmful effects of drugs / Alcohol. This will provide you the opportunity to raise awareness about drug addiction, and will also give you experience in writing which will help to inspire people to live a healthy life.
We are offering one annual scholarship, to the value of $1000, to help aid a student through their studies.
We are a group of people who wants to create an addiction-free society. We strongly believe that we have the power and strength to change the world.
Drug and alcohol abuse is a growing trend among college students and this is an alarming situation for our society.
With the help of students like you, we can fight this battle and create awareness about the risks of addiction.
We want to reach out to students who may need a scholarship for further education. We will offer $1000 to the student who can write an inspiring essay on the harmful effects of drugs / Alcohol in a well-written essay.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Please write a 1,000 to 1,500-word essay answering any or all, the following questions:
- Harmful effects of drugs / Alcohol
- Why drug addiction is a disease?
- How to prevent drug addiction?
- How to explain drug addiction to a child?
- how does drug addiction affect the family?
Please provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
- All applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
How to Submit your Application
Register with us on [email protected] with scholarship as the subject line.
Write a thesis of 1,000 to 1500 words and submit to us via a word .doc file with the details listed below.
- Personal details (first & last name, phone, and address).
- School name.
- Area of study.
- Any document which can prove that you are a student.
By submitting your article, you give us the right over the content in the thesis.
All applications must be submitted by March 31st, 2021. A winner will be selected and notified by June 1st, 2021.